Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Intro









The last 24 months have been all but easy, in fact it's fair to say I have been on the grind, like course salt in a peppergrinder. It's feels like little pieces of my life have been flaking away as a sacrifice to bigger things and quite frankly I'm not ashamed of the hard work that I've put in. And yet when I look back at the last few months I see alot of post-dated checks signed with my fabulous name on them, but with no amount....

Everyone who knows me will tell you that I'm the guy to know and I have the experience to prove it. I won't say 'No' to a great idea - i like to unleash each beast to its fullest potential, because only then can you really say whether or not it was worth it or not... and I don't like to spread myself to thin. Call me Jack of All Trades, call me finder-finder, but the fact of the matter is I'm always trying to do and try new things that other people are either too scared or not creative enough to take the risk.

The point of this blog is to introduce you to Sivu the man, the icon, the grinder and to let you into the fabulous life that I live. My journey is one of joy, pain, achievement, disappointment, flick-flacks and broken backs. I don't discriminate - I live and love life to the last drop.


No comments: